MATERNITY DNA TEST IN TORONTO, CANADA
Biological Relationship Between Mother and Child
Our maternity DNA test establishes the biological relationship between mother and child with 99.99% accurate results in just 3-5 working days. A maternity test is similar to a DNA paternity test, DNA profile of a child is compared with that of a potential mother to establish if child had inherited DNA from the alleged mother.
Our maternity DNA tests guarantee 99.99%+ accuracy in case of inclusions and 100% for exclusion thus leaving no doubts.
How to Do A DNA Maternity Test?
Visit Our Location
- Call +1 (416) 269 – 1717 to book an appointment
- A nurse will swab the cheeks of test participants for DNA samples
- The collected DNA samples will be sent to our laboratory for analysis
- You will receive the results by email or mail within 4-5 business days
- Privacy and confidentiality is at the core of everything we do
Order a Home DNA Collection Kit
- Order a DNA sample collection kit online or by phone
- After recieving the kit at home, follow enclosed sample collection instructions to collect DNA samples
- Send the DNA samples back to our laboratory in the provided envelops
- You will receive the results by email or mail within 4-5 business days after we receive your samples in our labaratory
Prepare your own DNA collection kit
- Download the instructions to prepare your own DNA sample collection kit
- Follow the instructions to collect DNA samples
- Complete the payment options on the form
- Send the samples to our labortary
- You will receive the results by email or mail within 4-5 business days after we receive the results in our labaratory
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN DNA SAMPLE COLLECTION KIT.
Reasons for Maternity DNA Testing
Maternity testing is not as common as paternity testing and is usually done for the following reasons:
- validating a birth certificate
- Inheritance claims
- Immigration purposes
Our DNA testing laboratory (DDC) is AABB and Standards Council of Canada (SCC) accredited.
Maternity DNA Test – The Process and Cost
A maternity DNA test determines if a woman is the biological mother of a child or children.
You will receive the results by email within 5-7 working days after we received the DNA samples in our laboratory.
For this test you can use our DNA collection kits or you can Prepare Your Own DNA Collection Kit by following our simple and easy instructions for sample collection. Gently swab the inside cheek of the child for skin cells and repeat the same with alleged mother (s). Father’s participation in the test is optional. Send the samples back to our laboratory for analysis and we will send the results back to you within 5-7 business days by email or by regular post.
A standard maternity DNA test (1 child and 1 alleged mother) performed by Canadian Forensics costs $299 + applicable taxes. We offer the most competitive prices among all DNA testing laboratories with the same credentials including Standards Council of Canada (SCC) and American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) accreditation.
Please call 1-416-269-1717 to discuss your paternity DNA test needs.
Step 1: Call
Call us (1.416.269.1717) to discuss your specific DNA testing requirements
Step 2: Order
Pay for the DNA analysis that is required to complete your maternity testing
Step 3: Book Appointment
Book an appointment for DNA sample collection with third party identity verification
Step 4: Collect
DNA samples are collected and sent following strict “chain of custody protocols” to our laboratory for analysis
Step 5: Results
Clients receive a confidential report by email within 3-5 working days after the receipt of all samples in our laboratory