Paternity Test Toronto Canada
Confidential & Most Accurate DNA Paternity Test in Canada
Canadian Forensics offers affordable and confidential Paternity Test Toronto Canada for curiosity as well as legal purposes. Our paternity DNA testing services are known for:
- Accuracy (99.99%)
- Fastest Turnaround Time (Results in 3-5 business days)
- Accredited Service (AABB and SCC)
- Professional Forensic DNA Experts
- Private and Confidential
- Affordable Pricing
How to do a DNA Paternity Test in Toronto Canada?
You can visit us or Order Online our simple and easy to use Order your Home Paternity Test Kit for sample collection. Follow the enclosed instructions and send the samples back to our laboratory. We will email the results back to you within 3-5 business days!
Visit Our Location
- Call +1 (416) 269 – 1717 to book an appointment
- A nurse will swab the cheeks of test participants for DNA samples
- The collected DNA samples will be sent to our laboratory for analysis
- You will receive the results by email or mail within 4-5 business days
- Privacy and confidentiality is at the core of everything we do
Order a Home DNA Collection Kit
- Order a DNA sample collection kit online or by phone
- After recieving the kit at home, follow enclosed sample collection instructions to collect DNA samples
- Send the DNA samples back to our laboratory in the provided envelops
- You will receive the results by email or mail within 4-5 business days after we receive your samples in our labaratory
Prepare your own DNA collection kit
- Download the instructions to prepare your own DNA sample collection kit
- Follow the instructions to collect DNA samples
- Complete the payment options on the form
- Send the samples to our labortary
- You will receive the results by email or mail within 4-5 business days after we receive the results in our labaratory
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN DNA TEST KIT.
Why Do a Paternity DNA Test (Proof of Paternity) in Canada?
You should do a paternity test or a biological relationship test to:
- Determine the biological father of a child
- Confirm inheritance claims
- Ensure parental rights
- Prevent disputes in adoptions
- Fulfill immigration purposes
- Determine child-support eligibility
- Strengthen the family bond
- Determine blood relationship for any other circumstances
Why test the mother in a paternity test?
The mother’s participation in the test is optional. However, we do recommend the mother participates as it helps eliminate half of the child’s DNA—the DNA inherited from her—making the genetic data analysis easier. Please note that the mother’s participation in the testing does not affect the accuracy of the results at all.
All our home paternity tests are accurate, confidential, affordable, and easy. By using our DNA Kit, you can collect the DNA samples from the comfort of your own home at a convenient time. Simple and easy-to-follow instructions are included with the DNA Test Kit. The accuracy of our DNA tests is 100% in cases of exclusion (no relationship) to 99.99% in cases of inclusion (alleged father being the biological father of a child).
DNA Paternity Testing – The Process and Cost
A home paternity DNA test (aka peace of mind paternity test or curiosity DNA paternity test is for your own peace of mind and determines if a man is the biological father of a child or children. The good thing about this test is that you can do it from the privacy and comfort of your own home.
You will receive the results by email within 5-7 working days after we received the DNA samples in our laboratory
The paternity DNA testing is performed by collecting buccal cells found on the inside of a person’s cheek using a sterile cotton buccal swab with a plastic or wooden handle. Since every cell of an individual’s body contains the same DNA therefore by rubbing the inside of a person’s cheek it is possible to collect ample buccal cells for testing. The buccal swabs are then packaged and sent to laboratory for analysis. For paternity testing, samples from the alleged father and child are needed.
A standard paternity DNA test (1 child, and 1 alleged father) performed by Canadian Forensics costs $199.00 + applicable taxes. Canadian Forensics offer the most competitive prices for our Standards Council of Canada (SCC) and American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) accredited DNA tests. Please call (416) 269-1717 to discuss your paternity DNA test needs.
Step 1: Call
Call us (1.416.269.1717) to discuss your specific DNA testing requirements
Step 2: Order
Pay for the DNA analysis that is required to complete the paternity testing
Step 3: Book Appointment
Book an appointment for DNA sample collection with third party identity verification
Step 4: Collect
DNA samples are collected and sent following strict “chain of custody protocols” to our laboratory for analysis
Step 5: Results
Clients receive a confidential report by email within 5-7 working days after the receipt of all samples in our laboratory
Paternity Test Toronto– Frequently Asked Questions?
A paternity DNA Test answers the most frequently asked question – who is the father? A child inherits half of his/her genetic make-up from mother and the other half from its father. By comparing the child’s DNA profile with that of the alleged father we can determine whether or not the person is the biological father of the child.
From scientific point of view a home paternity DNA test is no different than a legal paternity DNA test. For legal paternity test in Canada strict chain of custody documentation is maintained to ensure the court admissibility of the DNA test results for paternity disputes like child custody and child support. The results of a home paternity test on the other hand have no legal validity and are mainly used for peace of mind or just for reassurance.
Canadian Forensics Inc offers DNA testing service in Toronto at a very affordable price. A standard paternity DNA test costs $199.00 + applicable taxes for three tested persons (child, alleged father and mother).
Paternity DNA testing can be performed on individuals at any age. Samples from a newborn can be collected easily on the day of birth.
Simply visit our Apply Online page and use the online order form to book a DNA test you are interested in. We will evaluate your unique situation and recommend the best DNA test to answer your paternity questions. We will send you an email with our recommendations and a unique Case ID along with instructions for how to collect DNA samples for your test.
It depends on the type of test you have chosen. For a standard paternity test in Canada with oral swabs it will take us up to five to seven working days to provide the DNA test results. Processing time for non standard samples such as hair clippings, cigarette butts or chewing gum can take from 10 to 14 working days after we receive the samples in our laboratory.
Canadian Forensics Inc. is Canada’s most trusted DNA testing facility. Our DNA testing services are accredited by SCC, fast and reliable coupled with excellent customer service for you:
- We run every test twice for 100% accuracy
- Our laboratory is AABB and SCC accredited
- Worldwide Services
- 16 – 21 Markers Tested
- Results within 3-5 business days
- Rapid and Robust
- Quality Assurance
- Private and Confidential