RCMP CERTIFIED CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK CANADA
RCMP Accredited Fingerprinting Agency Providing RCMP Certified Criminal Record Checks for Canadians Abroad
Certified Criminal Record Check from Canada
Canadian Forensics Inc. is accredited and certified by the Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) branch of the RCMP to provide certified criminal record check (fingerprint-based Criminal Record Checks). to Canadians abroad and non-Canadians who lived in Canada for sometime and they need Police Clearance Certificate from Canada.
In order to obtain a certified criminal record check from Canada you need:
- A full set of fingerprints on RCMP form C-216, FBI Card (FD-258) or similar that includes:
- rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
- full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
- the name and address of the national police agency
- the signature of the official taking the fingerprints
- Reason for your request (e.g. For immigration)
- Mailing address
- Phone number (and/or fax number and/or email address)
Who Needs Fingerprinting?
If you are currently outside Canada and a certified criminal record may be needed for various reasons including:
- Applications for Canadian Citizenship
- Applications for Canadian Permanent Residence
- Adoptions – Canadian and International
- Foreign travel – Visas, U.S. Waivers, Border Crossing
- Volunteer work
- Applications for immigration to Canada
- Applications for a record suspension
- Name change
- Permanent residency in foreign countries (all countries except Canada)
- Requests under the Privacy Act, including for U.S. waivers
You need to get your fingerprints taken on the form used by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (C-216C) by a local police service or an accredited fingerprinting agency. For immigration applications you must include the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case in the “Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department” portion of the form (C-216). You can obtain your fingerprints on FBI form that includes: rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink, full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant, the name, address of the police agency and the signature of the official taking the fingerprints.
Canadian Forensics Inc – RCMP Accredited Agency
- Send an email to email@example.com
- We will email you a package for international fingerprinting
- Please follow the instructions to complete the forms and get your fingerprints taken on the form (RCMP Fingerprint Form C216-C or FBI Card FD-258) by a local police service or an accredited fingerprinting agency
- Please send the original fingerprints and forms by mail/courier to us at:
- Canadian Forensics Inc 3464 Kingston Rd #209A, Scarborough, ON M1M 1R5
- Once we have received the completed forms and original fingerprints in our office we will convert the ink fingerprints to electronic format (digital) and electronically submit to the RCMP.
- The RCMP processes your fingerprints within 72 hours and your certified criminal record check is sent to the applicant or a designated third party via Canada Post regular mail.
Canadian Forensics Inc – RCMP Accredited Agency
Canadian Forensics Inc. is accredited and certified by the Canadian Real Time Identification Services Division (CCRTIS) of the RCMP for fingerprints based criminal record checks in Canada. Our fingerprinting services are recognized by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), Health Canada, College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) and other government agencies and corporations.
Canada’s Fastest, Most Reliable,
RCMP Accredited Fingerprinting Agency
International Fingerprinting Services – FAQs
The processing times for all electronic fingerprint submissions submitted to the RCMP’s Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) varies from 3 business days to 120 days.
If the applicant does not have a criminal record and there is no match to an RCMP fingerprint record then processing is complete in 72 hours. RCMP will mail the results back to the applicant or the designated third party within 72 hours. Please allow extra time for delivery by Canada Post.
In cases where the applicant does have a criminal record or there is a match to an RCMP fingerprint record then the processing time could be up to 120 days or longer.
Keeping in view the above factors please allow sufficient time for receiving the results by regular mail before making any status update inquiries.
No, unfortunately, as per RCMP’s protocol, we can’t process scanned version of your fingerprints. Please mail / courier your original fingerprint form along with the other documents, as described in the instructions. Also we are unable to process photocopied fingerprints.
Yes, RCMP can send the Certified Criminal Record Check to any address (in Canada or outside of Canada) via Canada Post regular mail.
The certified criminal record check issued by the RCMP has your picture printed on it. Therefore, a picture of the applicant is transmitted to RCMP with your fingerprints.
Digitizing inked fingerprints and electronic transmission to the RCMP: CAD $150.00 including the RCMP fee $25.00 plus applicable taxes.
You can pay by a credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) or email transfer to (firstname.lastname@example.org).