GRANDPARENT DNA TEST IN TORONTO, ON CANADA
Biological Relationship Between a Child and Grandparents
A grandparent DNA test helps determine whether a grandfather or grandmother is the true biological grandparent of a child. A grandparent test is particularly useful when the parent of the child is not available for testing. In a grandparent DNA test, the child’s DNA pattern (profile) is compared with the DNA profiles (patterns) of the father’s parents.
Grandparent DNA Test may be used for the following reasons:
- Inheritance claims
- Immigration cases
- Child benefits
How to Do A Grandparent DNA Test in Toronto?
Visit Our Location
- Call +1 (416) 269 – 1717 to book an appointment
- A nurse will swab the cheeks of test participants for DNA samples
- The collected DNA samples will be sent to our laboratory for analysis
- You will receive the results by email within 5-7 business days
- Privacy and confidentiality is at the core of everything we do
Order a Home DNA Collection Kit
- Order a DNA sample collection kit online or by phone
- After recieving the kit at home, follow enclosed sample collection instructions to collect DNA samples
- Send the DNA samples back to our laboratory in the provided envelops
- You will receive the results by email within 5-7 business days after we receive your samples in our laboratory
Prepare your own DNA collection kit
- Download the instructions to prepare your own DNA sample collection kit
- Follow the instructions to collect DNA samples
- Complete the payment options on the form
- Send the samples to our labortary
- You will receive the results by email within 5-7 business days after we receive the results in our laboratory
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN DNA SAMPLE COLLECTION KIT.
Why Choose Canadian Forensics Inc. to do Grandparent DNA Test in Toronto?
At Canadian Forensics Inc. we assure:
- 99.99% accuracy of the results
- Fastest turnaround time in Canada
- Privacy and Security assured
- 21 markers (loci) tested
- Affordable prices
- Accredited results in 5-7 business days
Why would I need a grandparent test?
Applications of Grandparentage DNA Test
You may need to do a DNA Grandparentage test when:
- the alleged father is unavailable for testing
- Compare grandmother with grandchild
- Compare grandfather with grandchild
- You want to reconstruct alleged father’s DNA profile (pattern) by testing both of his parents