SIBLING DNA TEST IN TORONTO CANADA
Determine if You Share both parents or Just One
Sibling DNA Tests are used for child support and inheritance claims. Canadian Forensics Inc. offers simple and easy DNA Sibling tests that answer all your questions like: Do you share the same parents? Are you full-siblings or half-siblings? Are you truly siblings?
Our DNA siblings tests are the most accurate, accredited and reliable in the industry:
- Half Sibling Test: When two siblings do not share the same biological mother and also not sure if they share the same biological father.
- Full Sibling Test: When two siblings share the same biological mother and also not sure if they share the same biological father.
How to Do A Sibling DNA Test?
Visit Our Location
- Call +1 (416) 269 – 1717 to book an appointment
- A nurse will swab the cheeks of test participants for DNA samples
- The collected DNA samples will be sent to our laboratory for analysis
- You will receive the results by email within 5-7 business days after we have received the samples in our laboratory
- Privacy and confidentiality is at the core of everything we do
Order a Home DNA Collection Kit
- Order a DNA sample collection kit online or by phone
- After recieving the kit at home, follow enclosed sample collection instructions to collect DNA samples
- Send the DNA samples back to our laboratory in the provided envelops
- You will receive the results by email within 5-7 business days after we receive your samples in our laboratory
Prepare your own DNA collection kit
- Download the instructions to prepare your own DNA sample collection kit
- Follow the instructions to collect DNA samples
- Complete the payment options on the form
- Send the samples to our labortary
- You will receive the results by email or mail within 5-7 business days after we receive the results in our laboratory
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN DNA SAMPLE COLLECTION KIT.
Science Behind Sibling DNA Tests?
Sibling DNA test when putative siblings are males only:
Men have one Y chromosome and one X chromosome. Male offspring inherit Y chromosome from their father and it remains unaltered throughout the paternal lineage. These male offspring will pass on their y chromosome to their male offspring only.
Sibling DNA test when putative siblings are females only:
Women posses two X chromosomes which they pass on to their daughters offspring. By taking this test you can determine a relationship between females of one lineage.
Canadian Forensics is owned and operated by professional forensic scientists and offers sibling DNA testing in Toronto Canada with 99.99% accuracy.
Sibling DNA Test – The Process and Cost
A DNA sibling test determines the statistical probability of whether or not siblings (brothers and sisters) share the same two parents. A sibling DNA test provides the likelihood that alleged siblings are full siblings, half siblings, or not related at all.
You will receive the results by email within 5-7 working days after we received the DNA samples in our laboratory.
For this test you can use our DNA collection kits or you can Prepare Your Own DNA Collection Kit by following our simple and easy instructions for sample collection. Gently swab the inside cheek of the siblings for skin cells and repeat the same with their parents. If the alleged parents are unavailable or unwilling to provide DNA samples, a sibling DNA test can be carried out to analyse the relationship of biological siblings. Participation of a common parent in this test increases the accuracy of sibling DNA test and is recommended if at all possible. If this is not possible, an indication that siblings share a common father or mother can also reveal meaningful results. Please note that in the absence of a paternal or maternal DNA sample this form of DNA testing may reveal inconclusive results. Send the samples back to our laboratory for analysis and we will send the results back to you within 5-7 business days by email or by regular post.
- A standard sibling DNA test performed by Canadian Forensics costs $299.00 plus applicable taxes. We offer the most competitive prices among all DNA testing laboratories with the same credentials including SCC and AABB accreditation. Please call 1-416-269-1717 to discuss your paternity DNA test needs.
Step 1: Call
Call us (1.416.269.1717) to discuss your specific DNA testing requirements
Step 2: Order
Pay for the DNA analysis that is required to complete your sibling DNA testing
Step 3: Book Appointment
Book an appointment for DNA sample collection with third party identity verification
Step 4: Collect
DNA samples are collected and sent following strict “chain of custody protocols” to our laboratory for analysis
Step 5: Results
Clients receive a confidential report by email within 3-5 working days after the receipt of all samples in our laboratory